London (Saraar Media) Somaliland delegate has arrived at London Heathrow Airport this morning, among the delegaters were Home Secretary Mr Mohamed nuur Araale (Duur), Secretary of Justice Mr Hussein Ahmed Aydiid, Vice Police Commisioner Mr Abdirahman Liiban (Fooxle), Vise Prinson’s army Commisioner Mr Hassan Ali Awad and some other government officials.
The two ministers have been welcomed by the Somaliland Ambassador Mr Ahmed Sangoore, parlement members and other people from somaliland community in London. The two Ministers have addressed the people and mentioned the reason of their journey. Mr Maxamed Nuur Caraale said that;
“Our journey is related to the existing relationship between Britain and Somaliland governments which is part of building peace in the East African region and fight against piracy. we will meet the British government and we will have some discussions about the situation in our region and build stronger relationship between the two countries, also how to develop the police army.”
The Briish Government gives aid to somaliland administration which costs annualy £5 million bounds and they increased the Aid to Somaliland up to £105 Million bound after London Somali Confrence .
London News Desk
- At London Conference on Somalia, President of Somaliland calls on the international community to recognize his countr
- Watch Live the Press Questions for the Result of the London Somali Conference
- Halakan ka daawo Banaan bixii Somaliland ee London Qaybtii 1 aad
- Somaliland Community Rally in London for recognition (Video Coming Soon)
- Pesident of Somaliland Ahmed Siilanyo Has Landed this Morning at London Heathrow Airport to Participate The London Somali Conference
- British Government Consultation on Somalia (Watch Video 1)