London (Saraar Media) The president of Somaliland Mr Ahmed M. Maxamuud Siilanyo has landed this morning at London Heathrow Airport around 05:30 am along with First Lady Madam Amina Waris and his Foreign Secretary Mr Mohamed Omar.
The president has been welcomed by hundreds of people including the Ambassador of Somaliland the UK Mr Ahmed Sangore, Vise Foreign Secretary Mr Mohamed Yonis and some officials from Kulmiye Party.
Mr Siilanyo has addressed the people were waiting outside and thanks for the welcoming and he breifly explained the purpose of his journey, and he said : “We came here to day to participate the London Somali Conference as you know we have been invited by the British Government like they invited other countries and I will address in the conference and we will provide full information about our Administration and how we build from scratch to Demogratic Government with elected parlement and president for a decade.
He mention that there other delegates followed with him which are from political parties, members of the Parlementry, members of House of Elders and members his Cabinet.
London News Desk
- Statement on Syrian UN resolution “William Hague Foreign Secretary UK”
- London meeting on Somalia sparks controversy
- Nine jailed over bomb plot and terror camp plan in London
- The Chief and Chief of Operations of the Somaliland Army Sacked.
- Somalia Diaspora Discussion at Chatham House in London 8 Feb 2012
- British Government Consultation on Somalia (Watch Video 1)